The Odeion of Agrippa. It was built by Agrippa in 15 B.C. and comprised an auditorium with a seating capacity of about 1000 people, and a two-storeyed portico. It was destroyed by fire in A.D. 267 and in about A.D. 400 the Gymnasium was erected in this area. Its north side was adorned by four colossal figures of Giants and Tritons set up on massive pedestals, salvaged from the debris of the Odeion.